Node of IntrigueEdit
- Associate: "What were we keeping from them? Everything."
- Joseph Schulze: "Go on."
- Associate: "This... source. It's the key to genetics -- but it's also a machine, churning out the worst viruses ever seen. Things that -- if they got out of the lab -- could literally erase human civilization as we know it."
- Joseph Schulze: "And how did that make you feel?"
- Associate: "I wasn't paid to feel."
- —Joseph Schulze and an associate[src]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.